To obtain your CE certificate, please follow the steps below at the conclusion of the activity:
- Go to https://www.cmeuniversity.com/
- Login or Create a New Account (will take less than 1 minute)
If you receive a message when creating a new account that “the email you entered is already in use”, please click the Forgot my Password link to have your Username and Password sent to you via email. Emails from the system usually go straight to spam.
- After logging in, you may be asked to verify/update your profile information; after doing so, click Save at the bottom of the page
- Once you’re logged in, search for the course ID 17203 in the box at the top of the page labeled “Find Post Test/Evaluation by Course”.
- Click on the title.
- Choose the type of credit you desire
- Complete the online Evaluation
- Receive an immediate CE Certificate to download and/or print for your files
If you have questions regarding the certification of this activity, please contact PIM via email at [email protected].
Please Note: The sponsored workshop is non-CE.