Skin of Color Update 2020 is the largest CE event dedicated to trending evidence-based research and new practical pearls for treating skin types III – VI. The 2020 event will be held September 12 – 13 at a new location, the Sheraton Times Square in New York City.
Skin of Color Update uses a didactic, case-based approach through lectures, hands-on-training and live demonstrations. Sessions will address medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. A few sessions this year include:
- “Conventional and New Treatment Options for Keloids (including LADD) – Expert Panel” with Maritza Perez, MD and Jared Jagdeo, MD
- “Laser Staples & The New Players: Brand Loyalty Aside, This is What the Experts Want You to Know- Panel Conversation” with Eliot Battle, MD, Maritza Perez, MD and Andrew Alexis, MD
- “Clinical Pearls for Kids, Tweens and Teens with Skin of Color” with Candrice Heath, MD
- “Hot Topics & Controversies in Photoprotection: Making Sense of it All” with Amy McMichael, MD
- “Hair & Scalp Disorders in SOC: Conventional Treatment Approaches” with Susan Taylor, MD
- “Dermatologic Concerns, Diseases, and Treatments Unique to Asian Skin” with Hye Jin Chung, MD, MMS
- “Consensus and Misconceptions Regarding the Aesthetic Skin of Color Patient: A Conversation with the Experts” with Andrew Alexis, MD and Maritza Perez, MD
- “Keys to Connecting with Skin of Color Patients on Social Media” with Candrice Heath, MD
- “New and Emerging Treatments in Vitiligo“
The full agenda can be viewed at skinofcolorupdate.com/agenda
The conference will also offer an exhibit hall featuring companies showcasing the latest innovations in dermatology. A poster session will also be available and up to 13 AMA PRA Category 1™ credit(s) can be earned. Registration is available at skinofcolorupdate.com.